じゃまた!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Why I chose to study Japanese
I spent the last three years learning Chinese, and since I liked learning Chinese so much, I figured I'd branch out and give Japanese a try. I have been fascinated with East Asian languages for a long time and find it fulfilling to learn new and different ways to express myself. I find that my study of Chinese has helped me better appreciate the artistic and literary values of Chinese culture, and I hope that my study of Japanese can help me better appreciate Japanese culture. The study of Japanese language poses new and unique challenges that I have not encountered before, such as memorization of a new phonetic alphabet and adaptation to a system of grammar that expresses a certain sense of decorum and social values with which I am not yet familiar. Nevertheless, I think I will relish this challenge, and I hope that my study of Japanese will enrich my life and let me get to know many wonderful and interesting people that I would not otherwise have met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
そうですか。すごいです。
ReplyDeleteはじめまして Alec. わたしもにほんごおべんきょおします。
ReplyDeleteこんばんわ!じゃあまたあした!
はじめまして。 こんばんわ。
ReplyDeleteわたしは じん です。
おくにわ どちらですか?
わたしは かんこくじんです。
どぞ よろしく。
じゃ また あひた!