This semester is heading into the final stretch, and though things have been very busy, I’ve particularly enjoyed the last few lessons in Minna No Nihongo, especially as we learn more grammatical structures and expand our expressive repertoire. The “te” form is especially important as it will allow me to conjugate the imperative form and also a variety of other forms that I’m sure we’ll learn thoroughly next semester. The use of “ni” particle in constructing complex sentences is also quite useful, though the syntax is very different from English and in its idiom offers some trouble with translation.
Besides obsessively watching the handful of clips of ハードゲイ on Youtube (find yourself), I found a few interesting gameshow clips related to Japanese humor (or at least the sort of humor you find on gameshows). これをみてください:
Both of these clips deal with ノリつっこみ, or “going along with a joke until pointing out its stupidity or ridiculousness”. It seems like Japanese people, or at least those in Osaka, are more than ready to indulge a cheap joke. Maybe someone from Osaka can confirm/deny this?????
No comments:
Post a Comment